Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday woes

This morning, Kane ate the remainder of last night's dinner, which had been put back in the fridge. When I had a shower, Kane stayed on the deck. It was very unlike Kane as he usually follows me everywhere and likes to lay nearby with me in sight.

Anyway, before leaving for work, I took him out the front as a form of stimulation. Kane did do a healthy poo, but even walking to the front of next door and back home wasn't easy.

When I returned home from work, Kane was on his duvet on the deck. For dinner, I gave Kane fresh pan-fried (no oil) gemfish fillets with diced carrots and zucchini. This time I gave him half of what he would normally eat, but he left some vegetables. Perhaps he is sick of eating carrots. After that I gave him a cup of dry food but had to bring it in to where he was laying.

Poor puppy, he doesn't seem to be as interested in food anymore and he really likes fish. Perhaps he was still full from having such a big morning meal. Even when Kane had trouble moving he still had a bright spark. It seems his spark is starting to wane. I hope that it is only temporary.

No comments: