Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

Kane was his usual self this morning. He was eager for his chicken wing and then when I had a shower, he laid in the hallway with me in sight.

I gave him a fresh beef bone piece but he wasn't that interested.

When I returned home from work, Kane was laying on his cool spot under the bathroom window. Today was warmer than yesterday but not unpleasant.

Kane ate more of his fish and vegetables (not served) from yesterday with another piece of marlin (fish) steak, crumbled. Kane gobbled in his usual manner at first but then slowed down. He left some vegetables, which I topped up with dry food. Unfortunately, Kane left a bit of food untouched. It's very unlike Kane not to finish all his food. He never felt full before, maybe he does now. Poor puppy. Perhaps with his lack of physical activity now, he doesn't get as hungry as much.

No comments: