Thursday, August 6, 2009

late walk







This morning's bone, fresh from the market yesterday. After I returned home from work, one third of it had been gnawed through.

Poor puppy, we didn't go on a walk right after I returned home from work as CQ came back with me, after helping me pick up a 15 kg bag of senior Advance dry food. The last bag lasted nearly four months.

Kane didn't mind having a rest while I cooked a small lamb roast for dinner, with couscous, roast pumpkin and broccolini. CQ didn't stay very long but did watch me start cooking another batch of Kane's regular dinner. Kane actually had 350 grams of pan fried monkfish fillets (three) for dinner with cooked diced carrot and zuchini, and dry kibble, as well as a hard boiled egg beforehand.

We didn't go on our walk until about two hours after dinner time. This time, we walked the single small block in the opposite direction to usual (in reverse), which took 17 minutes. Kane was a bit slow and seemed stiff. Perhaps we should have had a rest day.

No comments: