Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sunrise walk

We were up very early this morning. In fact, Kane was already barking at passersby at 6am as I had left the door open overnight, but the screen door locked. So without further ado (whatever that means) we went on our walk at 6.40am as it was cooler and pleasant.

We walked to Cook oval and back home via a loop and returned home at 7.05am. We met an elderly Kelpie along the way who was very friendly.

When I went to work, I left Kane indoors where it would be a few degrees cooler. After I returned home from work, I soaked Kane outside with the garden hose (not a bath with fur shampoo). After a few hours, his fur was completely dry.

This evening, Emily came around for a simple dinner (barbecued chicken kebabs/skewers, and broccolini).

Tonight it is far too warm to walk, even though it is dark with no sun.

No comments: