Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday

Kane is now walking more and standing up by himself.  This morning, after guarding me outside the bathroom, he walked out to the deck to drink some water.  Later he laid at the front end of the hallway from where he could see the front door, then I left for work.

When I returned home from work, Kane was still in the same spot.

This evening, I gave Kane some of my dinner (pasta with veal mince/tomato sauce) added to his kangaroo mince.  He is enthused about waiting for dinner again.  Kane ate his wet food with gusto and started on his dry food.  Unfortunately when Kane wanted to go and do a wee, he was reluctant to use the deck steps so I had to help him down, and afterwards, up again.  Poor puppy, despite the stronger medication, he must know it would hurt his joints.

No comments: