Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday

As today was Thursday, Kane had a fresh bone to gnaw as I left for work.









When I returned home from work, Kane was lying on the driveway behind the gate. He was also asleep or resting with his head down. Poor puppy, I hope he hadn't been laying there long. He must was been waiting for me, though I was a little late, by 15 minutes compared to usual.

We went on the small block walk and an elderly gentleman stopped to ask after Kane and his age and gave him a pat. Kane likes nuzzling up to people. On the way back, we passed that rude lady and her dog from last time. This time as Kane was on a leash, she didn't say anything except that her dog was blind. But he was still aggressive.

After yesterday's fish special, Kane is back on his regular kangaroo mince with rice and vegetables. I made another batch tonight including a whole bunch of chopped English spinach. Kane eats a lot of carrots. I hope they are good for him. He's not going blind anyway, able to see other dogs from a fair distance.

No comments: