Wednesday, September 30, 2009

fish day

As we were out of fresh beef bones this morning, Kane was content to continue gnawing on an aged one on the deck when I left him on the deck before leaving for work.

When I returned home from work, Kane was still fast asleep on the deck. I was also a little late, going to the market on the way home. Fresh beef bone, quartered - check. Six fresh chicken wings - check, however the regular chicken store was shut as Brian's cat died. He usually discounts heavily for me.





Anyway, we went on our walk around the small block, with Kane taking his time to stop and sniff. He probably considers the outing more of a patrol of his territory than exercise.

Tonight, Kane had pan-fried fresh sardines (200g) for dinner, together with cooked diced carrot (150g) and zuchini (100g). Then a cup of kibble. Kane likes his vegetables. He really likes fish and I should cook fish for him more often.

No comments: