Saturday, March 8, 2008

a balloon

Today was a fun day for Kane.

This morning we went on our regular Saturday walk to the shops, when I usually buy supplies. A new coffee shop had opened and helium balloons were being given away, so I asked for one and tied it to Kane's collar. He looked so cute.

Anyway, after I had finished shopping, we walked around the outside of the shops with Kane's balloon floating above. We met a cute Beagle puppy called Milco, who was white and tan in colour. He was so cuddly. He loved meeting Kane. Unfortunately, Kane only barely tolerates young pups!

On the walk home, the balloon popped.

I went out in the afternoon to go to the football and left Kane inside, and returned a couple of hours later.

This evening, we went on our regular walk to Macquarie oval. There was a new dog there, and Kane being the friendly and kind canine that he is, went over to say hello. The other dog was a bit nervous and snappy, so I led Kane away to walk home. Poor puppy (I call Kane puppy even though he is an old man dog), he only wanted to make friends.

No comments: