Monday, February 25, 2008

returning to Kane

I returned at 4.20pm today. Kane didn't seem too fussed at all, although I did give him some treats.

I used to bring back little presents for Keiser when I went away. I am continuing this with Kane.

This is a baby scarf for my football team. Of course, it would get dirty if Kane wore it during meal times.


Emily came around after work briefly to collect her belongings. Kane must have really liked having her for the weekend as he really snuggled up to her. Thank you Emily, for taking care of Kane.

This evening we walked to Macquarie oval, saying hello to Jet along the way at his yard as he wasn't available to come walking.

At the oval,we met two Labradors, a blond called Louie and a chocolate called Lennox. Their person had just returned from working in Europe for a year, so he was trying to re-exert his authority. Lennox was so excitable that Kane had to demonstrate how to be well-behaved.

No comments: