Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kane returns... permanently

Kane returned this morning. I'm very happy as I missed him during the week. This time, Kane is staying permanently. His people and I agreed that a quieter household would probably be more comfortable for an elderly dog.

We went on a walk immediately to let Jet and Jake know, but unfortunately, they weren't home.

This evening, we went on a walk to the local playing fields. There were two little dogs already there who were Japanese Spitz called Kumi and Yoshi. I made the mistake of asking if they were mini Samoyed.

Kane liked meeting Yoshi, but Kumi was a bit shy. We also shared treats all round.

While we didn't stay long, the walk itself took a bit longer as Kane re-acquainted himself with the 'news on the ground'.

At the playing field (Macquarie oval)


Kane also knows the way home by himself. I just follow.


Falling behind


One step ahead, but waiting for me

No comments: