Monday, November 2, 2009

warming weather

Poor puppy, I had to leave him this morning to go to work. He was happily concentrating on his marrow bone piece though, which was good.











When I returned home from work, I could not see Kane through the front of the gate. After I unlocked the back, I found him in his cool spot under the bathroom window.

We didn't go for a walk straight away as it was still warm and the sun still up too high. Instead, we waited an hour until the sun descended a little. In any case, we didn't walk around the small block. We walked to the end of the block and then turned around and visited our neighbours on the other side. It was a quick 10 minute outing.

Kane does bark a little from time to time while on the deck, but his barks are barely a whisper like someone with laryngitis. Poor puppy. His is frail and elderly.

No comments: