Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday stuff

Kane usually sleeps in the hallway or in the bathroom. As we had visitors staying, I kept him in my bedroom last night and he slept very soundly, laying down completely instead of laying with his head up and panting. Perhaps he was reassured with me in his sight.

Today was a very warm day. Michelle, Christopher and baby Luca left in the morning for an engagement party (their reason to visit) and then the gardener arrived. In the afternoon, I left Kane to walk to the shops. Poor puppy, we used to do a lot together out of the house.

This evening after Kane's dinner he was looking out the front door, through the screen door and barked at passersby. It was a rich low loud bark. I was in my room and went over to check out the situation. Good dog! He was doing his duty.



No comments: