Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday slowness

Today was a pleasant day. Kane spent most of the day inside laying by the front door. I left him in the early afternoon to walk to the shops and when I returned, his head was down, which was good as it meant his was resting and not waiting anxiously.

I gave Kane his dinner earlier today (5.45pm instead of 7pm), and left him on the deck. Devi came over and we went into the city with plans to watch the film 2012. Unfortunately, the early evening session in the city was booked out, so we stayed in the city for dinner (of noodles) before returning at 8pm.

Kane was asleep on his duvet on the deck. Good dog! I don't like disrupting his routine but he seemed fine.

In lieu of watching a film in the city, we are watched a gruesome horror film, Midnight Meat Train, which I had previously recorded.

No comments: