Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday

Today was a very pleasant and cool day, so Kane spent the day on the deck with another fresh piece of marrow bone. When I returned home from work, Kane was still on the deck. Good dog!

Tonight, after Kane's dinner of his regular kangaroo/vegetable/rice mix, I gave him some raw meaty oxtail pieces.

After Kane's post-dinner toilet business, he must have stumbled while climbing up the deck steps. I was inside ironing shirts and noticed that Kane was taking his time so went to have a look. Poor puppy was sitting below the steps and looked like he may have fallen. I helped him up the steps but it seemed his back legs were sore as he didn't stretch out his back legs when he stood up. Usually Kane recovers rather quickly. I hope his soreness doesn't linger.

No comments: