Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

When I left for work this morning, Kane had gone around to the back of the gate to see me off, so I waved to him from the front and told him not to stand there for too long.

When I returned home from work, I couldn't see Kane through the gate or on the deck. When I opened up, I found him laying on the brick paving under the bathroom window. It must be getting warm for Kane, as he likes to lay there in warm weather.

Anyway, we went on our walk around the small block. We also greeted Kel the blond Labrador on the way. She was very excited to see Kane, and Kane was happy to see her as he rushed to greet her. Then Kel and her temporary minder walked to Cook oval, but we couldn't follow as the distance is now too far for Kane to walk.

Kel


Strangely, Kane walks with a more normal gait when he wants to walk faster, in particular with other canines around. Unfortunately, afterwards he tends to be really sore. I guess he walks with a strange gait as it hurts to walk normally. Poor puppy.



No comments: