Tuesday, October 6, 2009

something different

Today was a cool and pleasant day and Kane didn't mind spending most of it on the deck. He likes lying on his duvet - probably more so because it was my old one and my human smell is embedded in it.

When I returned home from work, Kane was lying on his duvet but was awake as his head was up. I wondered what he was thinking. Sue B from work helped me to drop by at the vet after work for more Metacam, which Kane has been taking with his food since 14 July. I measured the first bottle, which lasted 44 days (daily doses), so the second bottle now only has exactly three doses left. It's a vital medication as it is also a pain reliever. Poor puppy.

We started to walk around the small block, but at the end of our yard, Kane decided to cross the street. So we walked around the equivalent of the small block, perhaps shorter. Kane was having a great time rediscovering all the smells so took his time and the outing was about 20 minutes.

No comments: