Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Melba visits again

This morning as I left for work, Kane went out to the gate to see me off. I waved to him from the outside.

When I returned home from work, he was still there, or back there. Poor puppy, I hope he was not there all day as it rained heavily for parts of the day. Anyway, his fur was damp and not soaking wet, so hopefully he had only just walked down to see me return. Poor puppy, he must miss me when I'm not there.

Anyway, we went on our walk around the small block. Kane needs to go on his walks regularly though with occasional rests. Unfortunately therein lies the dilemma - his joints do get sore from walking, but if he doesn't stretch and exercise his joints become stiff.

This evening Melba the Border Collie came over to visit with Adam. Kane was pleased to see her. Then while Adam and I talked about the football game on the weekend over beers, Melba decided to partake in Kane's bones on the deck. Kane didn't mind sharing. Then they left.

No comments: