Monday, September 28, 2009

Bumping into old friends

Today was a cool but pleasant day and perfect for Kane to spend on the deck checking out the world through the gate.

I was home a little earlier as Pauly Worley drove past as I was walking home and gave me a ride for the rest of the way. When I arrived home, I checked for Kane through the gate and up on the deck and he was alert and looking out. Sometimes he is asleep.

Anyway, we went on our walk around the small block. On the way home we bumped into Sherlock the Beagle who was on his way to Cook oval (too far now for Kane to walk). While Sherlock was happy to see Kane, he was more concerned about continuing his walk. Klaudia also walked past on her exercise walk.











Anyway, we were home and after Klaudia finished her walk, she dropped over for a cup of coffee. It has been a long time between visits.

No comments: