Saturday, August 29, 2009

wet day

Poor puppy. He woke me very early at 6am, so I let him out. The raw beef heart didn't agree with him, though he usually doesn't have a problem. Then it was back inside and back to sleep. It was also raining.

It was still raining when I woke and gave Kane his breakfast of a chicken wing. Kerry from the house across the road came over with his brother and nephew but Kane didn't bark. The nephew does gardening for his uncle and grandmother at the house across the road, so I offered some gardening work. When there was a break in the rain, we went on a late morning walk around the small block. Afterwards, I left Kane looking through the screen door while I walked to the shops, a one hour outing.

It rained for most of the day, so we spent the rest of the day indoors with lots of football on television. Kane has been quite content.

No comments: