Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Buddy's visit

This morning when I left for work and was already across the road I heard Kane barking. He was barking at a passerby even though I wasn't home. Good dog! It means that his barks are not to alert me at all, but to whoever he has seen to inform them that he's seen them!

This evening we only went on the small block walk. Kane walked at his own pace, which was quite quick and stopped to sniff as he wanted. It took 12 minutes. We hadn't done the minimum walk since the hot summer.

After Kane's dinner time, Buddy the Fox Terrier came to visit. Kane barked at the door when he arrived. Buddy stayed with Kane while Jing and I went out to dinner for Thai food. It'll be the last time Kane sees Buddy has he will be moving cities (and he's old) when Jing moves to Jakarta to join Emily.

No comments: