Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kane-less

We still had bones from last week as Kane did not have them on Friday and Monday as I was home (bone days are when I go to work), so there was one left for today in the fridge (stored uncovered). It seems Kane prefers the bones to be 'aged' longer as he demolished the last one (though smaller) this morning. Usually he doesn't gnaw through them until they have been in the yard for a few days. Hmmm...

I returned home earlier today and we went on an early walk to Cook oval. Kane put in a good pace and the walk took 20 minutes.

Tonight, Margie came and collected Kane, who will be spending time with Lola, a Golden Retriever and two cats until next Sunday (nine nights) while I am in Brisbane.

So I'm Kane-less tonight. I miss the old boy already.

No comments: