Wednesday, April 8, 2009

alternating walks

I was home a little earlier today and greeted the neighbours who also returned home at the same time, then Kane barked from the deck. He must have heard us talking. Good dog!

I managed to do some cooking preparation to put in the oven and then we went on a walk to Cook oval. Nobody was there except for some strange people walking or running in circles around the oval. It was a good walk and Kane even walked at a steady canter. The walk took 20 minutes. We may yet start to go for longer walks.

Later on CQ came over for dinner of apricot chicken (which I learned to cook living on campus many years ago). Kane barked when CQ arrived at the door. After dinner, we watched a horror movie, Timber Falls - I yelled in fright a few times and Kane looked up, so I had to go give him a cuddle each time.

No comments: