Sunday, March 29, 2009

a cool visitor

Today wasn't much of a walk day, but we had a really cool visitor in the morning. It was Moet, an old girl German Shepherd (about 10 years old) and her person Bev. Kane barked at them wen they arrived. Moet was very excited and Kane was quite pleased to meet her. She was the same size as Kane but her fur was much more grey in colour. Bev was amazed at Kane's rich colour markings. For an old dog, Moet wanted to play. She must have known Kane is older than her.

Anyway, we went for a walk around the small block. Moet will be back to stay next weekend.

In the afternoon, I left Kane in while I was out. Later in the afternoon, I returned with Devi, then she left.

We should have gone on an evening walk, but on the days I make up batches of Kane's dinner, there isn't time before dinner as it takes about an hour on the stove top. After dinner time, I did some ironing, so tomorrow should be better. Poor puppy.

No comments: