Sunday, February 22, 2009

double do and a bath

Poor puppy, I meant to take him on a longer walk today, but had lots of household chores (making up for a month not cleaning due to hot weather). We did go on a late morning walk when it was still overcast, but only around the small block.

Around midday, I left Kane inside looking through the screen door, while I went out to lunch at the Dumpling Inn. Afterwards, Devi, Liz, Hannah and Lucy came over. Hannah and Lucy liked Kane but they want to get a King Charles Springer Spaniel. Lucy is about four years old.

Later on, I continued with more chores and then gave Kane a bath. It was still a warm day and Kane's damp fur did not take long to completely dry.







As I had more chores, we ended up going on a night walk around the small block, instead of a longer evening walk. Poor puppy. Kane did have a lengthy barking session through the screen door. It might have been a hint.

Kane had diced lamp chops for dinner with carrots and zucchini. Even though he ate all his medication, Kane left some vegetables. I worked out how to get him to finish eating them, by adding dried liver sprinkles on them. What a dirty trick!

No comments: