Tuesday, November 11, 2008

from dawn to dusk, a super Kane Day Tuesday

I wasn't home for most of the day, but before and after work, Kane had a super Kane Day.

We went on a good walk at dawn from 6.25am. It was like the Saturday shop walk, except we didn't stop at the shops. The walk took 45 minutes.

Then, before I went to work, I gave Kane a super bone.



When I returned home from work, Mary had taken a pruning saw to the big shrub in front of the front steps. It made a huge difference. Not only was Mary here, but Margaret and Momo as well. I continued with the saw pruning and then we all had a beer on the back deck.



This evening at dusk we walked to Cook oval on the loop and met two new canines, Louis a Golden Retriever and Brian a Border Collie. We didn't stay too long. The outing was only 25 minutes this time.



No comments: