Thursday, November 6, 2008

even better than the big block walk

Poor puppy, I had to give him dry kibble instead of a chicken wing for breakfast. I didn't go to the markets yesterday as I had phoned earlier and Gino said the big beef bones had not yet been delivered (to his shop).

I did visit the markets after work today. Gino had saved a bone, but it was not split lengthwise, which I discovered later, so I will have to return it was cutting tomorrow.

This evening we started walking around the small block, but then continued along the alley way that we had discovered before. It was another quick way to Cook oval. There are so many alleys in the neighbourhood that we must explore them.

Anyway, there were lots of children there packing up from sports so there wasn't a canine party in session. We did meet a small black poodle though. We then walked back the usual way. The walk took about the same time as the big block walk, but with more soft lawn to walk upon. We might start doing this route more often.

No comments: