Friday, October 24, 2008

visitors and visiting

We didn't go on a big walk today, but it was a good day.

Early in the morning, a plumber called Luke came over to fix the pipe from the hot water tank that was damaged during the burglary. Kane barked when he came to the door.

After that, I had to leave for work.

I returned home a little later and Anthony came back with me (I had not seen him for over a year while he was off doing film work, and we had an after work beer). Kane even nuzzled up to him which was high canine approval to visit again.

Afterwards, Kane and I went to visit Kettles' place. She didn't hiss or scratch. Their place was also burgled recently. Sally decided she was going to get take out for dinner (vegetarian laksa from Au Lac), so I gave her money to get me one too.

Kettles


Klaudia with Kane - so comfortable as if he lived there...


Kane and I then continued on our walk for a short way before I decided to return home. In the end, it was equivalent to the short block walk.

Later, Sally came over bearing dinner and we ate on the deck/porch.

No comments: