Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday fun day

I saw Bruno and his person on the way home from work as they were leaving Macquarie oval, so I gave Bruno lots of pats. When I returned home, even Kane was excited to smell Bruno on my hands.

We went on our walk immediately to the oval and there was a huge puppy party on. Tazz, Zulu, Rosie, Genie, Pepper, Jimmy, Milko and a few new canines were there. From 100 metres out, Kane spotted the party and took off like a rocket to join them.

Of course, Kane's favourite was Milko and he spent all his time chasing after him.

After 20 minutes or so, the party ended as it became dark. Kane and I continued on to the shops where I did some grocery shopping which took 15 minutes and then we walked home, first walking around the outside of the complex.

It was a fun outing lasting nearly an hour and a half.

6.00pm - leave on walk to Macquarie oval. Play with other canines
6.30pm - walk to shops
6.45pm - arrive at shops, Kane waits outside
7.00pm - walk home, but first walk around the complex
7.25pm - arrive home

No comments: