Tuesday, August 12, 2008

w00t - a big walk

Kane and I went on a long walk tonight. I made an effort not to get comfortable on the couch when I returned home from work.

We walked to the shops (where I spent five minutes at Aldi before they closed - they are the only store that stocks Haribo gummi bears), then Kane and I walked around the outside and we found a really nice Hungarian Vizsla dog (whose name I forget). He was eight years old and had nice fur. Kane was pleased to meet him. Then his person came out and we had a chat. There is another oval that has puppy parties. We'll have to check that one out too.

We continued home along the greenway. It was a nice long work for during the week and took an hour.

Kane had raw beef mince and beef liver for dinner. All protein for a change. He still gobbles up his food too quickly, like he hasn't eaten for weeks!

No comments: