Wednesday, May 7, 2008

happy Wednesday

Although I returned home by 5.30pm, we didn't go on our walk straight away as I waited until Stella and Ian came over. I began heating up some Bolognese pasta sauce first, which Kane enjoyed watching in the kitchen.

When Stella and Ian arrived, I sent Kane to the door by himself with "visitors Kane" and he barked. Twice, until I let in our visitors.

Even though it was only about 5.45pm, it had become dark, so we only went for a stroll around another neighbourhood block. We met Sherlock the Beagle along the way and he wanted to play. As did Kane, but we continued on our way.

Kane wanted to be fussed by our visitors, especially when we were having an early dinner, but they weren't 'dog people'. Poor puppy.

I then left with them for a few hours as we went to the theatre.

Kane is always pleased to see me when I return home, as he nudges me with his head while wagging his tail.

No comments: