Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday

Today wasn't quite a Kane Day. We only went on one walk today.

This morning we walked to the shops. After I had finished and exited, I walked past Kane and pretended I didn't see him. Even for an old dog, I couldn't fool him. Two passers by had a laugh and I had to explain that I was just playing a trick.

We walked around the outside of the shopping complex and met a young brown (possibly Staffordshire Terrier) puppy who was tied up. The puppy just wanted to play.

Later in the afternoon, Kim P came over and Kane barked at the door. It wasn't a deep bark but more of a higher pitched woof. Therese also came over to ask for a bone. She reported that Jet had an accident in their yard earlier today and had severed an artery and had to go to the vet. Thankfully Jet was repaired. Therese thought the bone would help to quieten him.

Later, I left Kane and went with Kim to go out to dinner.

I returned late and Kane smelt Tex on me.

This is Tex.


Hopefully Tex can come to visit soon.

Poor Kane, he didn't go on an evening walk. I shall have to make it up to him tomorrow.

No comments: