Monday, April 28, 2008

pupsy

One of my nicknames for Kane is pupsy. I also call him puppy when we are out in public.

This evening we walked to Macquarie oval. Kane was off like a rocket with no regard to his arthritic condition, so I had to put the lead on him to guide his walk more slowly.

We met a new puppy called Bingo along the way, who was just returning from the oval. Bingo is a brown and white beagle cross something who lives in the house opposite to Jake.

Unfortunately, the puppy party that I had spied on my way home from work had finished, so we meandered home past the oval.

Outside Jake's house we bumped into Jake and his person Sue who had just stepped out for Jake's walk. Jake is still recovering from a leg injury so his walk was guided on a lead. Kane was pretty excited to see Jake as we haven't seen him for nearly two week.

No comments: