Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jake's visit

It was nearly dark when I returned home from work, via the markets with bones (beef knuckles) and chicken necks (a low fat option instead of chicken wings) for Kane.

On our way on our walk tonight, Jake walked into the front yard. So we went back inside the house and invited Jake in for a drink of water. Jake went exploring as if he'd forgotten that he has visited before.





After a few minutes of excitement, we went on our walk, accompanying Jake and his person Sue as they walked home. We then continued around the block.

I was wandering the mall at lunchtime today and found these beaut soft pet beds. Kane has another mat, but he hardly lays on it. I've put this one next to the couch so he is close by.



The beds were such a bargain, I bought another one to put where Kane sleeps. Kane doesn't like the dark, so I leave a night light on for him. The bed is on a nice soft bit of carpet mat in the hall way outside of my bedroom. Kane won't stay in my room, where there is another bit of carpet mat.

No comments: