Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Saturday

Like last Saturday, we only went on one walk today.

This morning we walked to the shops. When we arrived, somebody was sitting on our seat and had his shopping trolley in the way, so Kane had to wait somewhere else. It was right in front of the shopping centre with a view of the inside (the entrances are on the sides). Kane was content to look at the approaching passers by.



Kane always stands to attention when he sees me


As usual, after I had finished, we walked around the outside of the shops where there are lots of interesting smells. We walked the long way home along the green way.



We didn't go on an evening walk today in preparation for the big adventure tomorrow.

This evening, I left Kane and went into the city. I felt bad leaving Kane alone, so I came home. Partly. My arrangement in the city didn't work out, and I didn't really feel like going out anyway.

No comments: