Thursday, March 27, 2008

round and round with Lil and Kosi

I have discovered that Kane doesn't like the dark. I usually leave a lamp on in the bathroom and thought that Kane only sleeps there because he likes the tiles as they are cooler during hot weather. Lately, the weather has been cooler, but he was still sleeping on the tiles (and not his mat/bed). Last night I turned the lamp off and turned on an LED nightlight in the hallway. He went straight to that light to lay down.

I still need to distract Kane when I leave for work in the morning, with either a bone or a dried pig's ear (home-made or store bought).

We went on our walk a bit earlier today and met up with Jake who had just finished his walk. Jake's person Sue invited us in for a quick visit and Kane made himself right at home, so that she could show me her container of Sasha's Blend.

After the quick visit, we walked to the oval and came across Lil the chubby old black Labrador and Kosi the undersized Blue Healer. As Lil needed the exercise, we walked two laps of the oval with them before going home. Kane had no trouble keeping up. He really enjoys walking.

No comments: