Tuesday, March 4, 2008

long walk to freedom

It was cloudy and cool when I returned home from work, so I took Kane on a walk to the shops.

Today was only Tuesday and Kane was sniffing away as if he hasn't been on the route for weeks (when he last walked it two days ago, on Sunday).

The seat was free, so I left Kane there while I went in to the shops to procure his food for the next two days (I am away for work tomorrow, returning late on Thursday night - so can't get to the markets for his usual food until Friday). Emily will stay with Kane again - Kane is always nuzzling her for cuddles.

Kane is always excited to see me coming out of the shops.


Then he stands up ready to be untied - this is when I also give him a small treat.


On the way home, we took the long way back along the bicycle path with its grove of trees.


Thankfully, Kane skipped every second tree.


Kane is now on a diet. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have been giving him too much good food. He loves eating crunchy things.

No comments: