Monday, March 17, 2008

Jet boy

Poor puppy, I left him inside this morning when I went to work. I returned a minute later as I had forgotten my cap. Kane was lying by the front door.

Thankfully, when I returned after work, he had moved and wandered over from the hall way to greet me. I was worried that he stayed by the door waiting all day.

This evening, we went to Jet's house and then walked together with Therese, her daughter and Jet to Macquarie oval. Along the way, Kane and I went to Jake's house to see if he was ready to come for a walk, but his family were having dinner at the early hour of 7pm.

At the oval, Kane was content to smell the news on the ground while Therese played ball with Jet and did some training with him (to let him know she is the pack leader). Kane loves company, but probably not so much at home.

I've also moved the door chime from the kitchen so that it is beside the front door. Poor puppy, he knows that when the chime sings, someone is at the door, but is content to look at the chime in the kitchen. This way, he will go to the door instead.

I bumped into Tessie on the way home. She is a lovely dog.

No comments: